Manhart has a long list of MHX tuning programs. The most recent one is the MHX6 700 based on the BMW X6 M Competition and it was shortly followed by the MHX5 700 based on the X5 M Competition. The model was first announced back in January, but a new version was just announced since a new customer opted for a more extreme version. As with all the other kits, the MHX5 700 gives the X5 M Competition a power boost, but also an updated look to both inside and out.
Thursday, June 30
- Hamilton Beach bread maker on sale: Save 60% at Walmart
- This special Android and iOS adventure game is free instead of $2.99
- How to Take an EV Road Trip
- Intel’s 13th Gen Raptor Lake CPUs Are Already Supported On These ASRock Motherboards
- Closing The Racial Wealth Gap Through Tech Startup Jobs And Entrepreneurship
- ‘HODL’ Strategy of Bitcoin Miners in Danger?
- AUSTRALIA OFFICIAL RULES FOR JOEL EMBIID LOADED LIONS GIVEAWAY
- Family travel news for June 2022