With the introduction of the 11th-gen Civic family not too long ago, hot hatch fans are eagerly waiting to witness the all-powerful and more advanced Type R model which Honda teased back in October 2021. The new-gen Civic looks subtle, and the Type R, is not going to be an exception. But, there are some confirmed specs about the upcoming model that might be the last fully gas-powered Type R. Here’s all you need to know about it before its official debut in the coming months.
Sunday, May 29
- Millions of Americans traveling on Memorial Day weekend despite record gas prices
- Tammy Slaton Curses Off Critic: I’ll Do What the F–k I Want!
- 20 Best Nintendo DS Games Ever
- UEFA Blames Fans With Fake Tickets for UCL Final Fiasco in Statement
- Binance Registers Legal Entity in Italy Amid European Move
- Bitcoin price stuck below $29K as Terra LUNA comes back from the dead
- Watching video feed of hospitalized baby found to improve breast pumping experience
- First tropical storm forms off Mexico’s Pacific coast