Often times, NBA teams with championship expectations litter their rotations and starting lineups with veteran pieces who have playoff experience, as those are the types of players who know what it takes to succeed in the postseason.
There are, of course, exceptions to that rule.
Some young players in the Association figure things out quickly and manage to play some of their best basketball when the stakes get higher come playoff time.
Below, we present the youngest players in league history to win an NBA title. Some had more focal roles than others, but even so, an impressive accomplishment for the following guys.
1. Darko Milicic, Detroit
2. Jonathan Kuminga, Golden State
3. Talen Horton-Tucker, LA Lakers
4. Moses Moody, Golden State
5. Magic Johnson, LA Lakers
6. Tony Parker, San Antonio
7. James Wiseman, Golden State
8. Vern Mikkelsen, Minneapolis Lakers
9. Johnny Davis, Portland
10. Andrew Bynum, LA Lakers
10. Patrick McCaw, Golden State
12. Kobe Bryant, LA Lakers
13. Rick Weitzman, Boston
14. Carl Meinhold, Baltimore
15. Jamaal Wilkes, Golden State
16. Phil Walker, Washington
17. Rajon Rondo, Boston
18. Jim Tucker, Syracuse
19. Kevon Looney, Golden State
20. Gary Phillips, Boston
21. Tom Sanders, Boston
22. James Michael McAdoo, Golden State
23. Glen Davis, Boston
24. Jordan Farmar, LA Lakers
25. Jim Holstein, Minneapolis
26. Gene Guarilia, Boston
27. Tom Heinsohn, Boston
Basketball, Finals, Gallery, NBA, Evergreen, Featured, Top
Sign in or create an account
if you already have an account. Typed comments will be lost if you are not signed in.